Each Chapel missionary or missionary couple is represented by a Care Team. Each team is committed to providing care and support for the missionary by becoming intimately involved with them and their ministry. A Care Team is a small group of committed people who come together to care for their missionary in a variety of ways, striving to help meet their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. It is a group of people with whom the missionary can be open and honest, sharing their needs, and sharing their successes and defeats.
- Read more about our Missionary Care Teams HERE.
If you are interested in joining a Care Team, contact our Care Team Coordinator.
- If you would like to receive email updates from our missionaries, please sign up HERE
- To provide financial support for one of our missionaries, click HERE. You can specify a particular missionary by typing their name in the "Additional Information" text box.
Short term mission trips provide special opportunities for
Chapel members to serve for brief periods alongside our missionaries.
As a church, we want to give our member the chance to be involved in
missionary activities in ways that help fill needs that missionaries
know will help their ministry.
These short term mission trips
occasionally result in participants deciding to go into missionary work
themselves. It is Cape Bible Chapel's desire to organize well planned
trips that result in a new awareness of missionary work and of God's
work around the world and that are beneficial to the long-term ministry
of our missionaries.
- If you are considering missions as a full time ministry, please contact us so that we can pray with you about this important decision.
- To find out how you might receive missions support from Cape Bible Chapel, fill out our Missions Support Form for the Missions Committee's prayerful consideration.